Our stockist recommend you place your order before Monday 2 August 2021 for delivery before the start of term.
Other than school ties which are still ordered via Scopay and collected at the school office all other uniform is ordered directly from our school uniform provider Sportswear International (SWI).
Register with SWI as a new customer. Once you have registered you can begin to order straight away via their website www.swidtp.co.uk
There are two delivery options:
Home Delivery - Free for orders over £70.00 otherwise there is a charge of £4.50
Delivery to school - Free for all orders, only available during term time.
- Navy blue blazer embroidered with school logo (Year 7 – Year 10)
- Jumper embroidered with school logo (Year 11)
- Plain white shirt/blouse
- School clip-on tie
- Black trousers
- Navy pleated knee-length skirt embroidered with school logo
- Black/navy socks or tights
Black shoes only. No trainers, canvas pumps, boots, or sandals. We understand how expensive shoes can be and equally how persuasive a young person can be but a black trainer is not a school shoe. If in doubt please contact school.
- Navy polo shirt with embroidered school logo
- Navy shorts embroidered with school logo
- Navy knee length socks
- Football boots/shin pads (as appropriate for the activity)
All possessions should be clearly marked with the owner’s name
Parent information guide on How to order school uniform